Job role: Studio Receptionist/ Production Assistant.
Mi have got an open position in studio for someone bright and wanting to turn an admin /studio assistant role into much more. Experience not essential but attitude must be fun, and have a robust sense of humour and pretty upbeat. Bad news… We only have beer o’clock on Fridays.
Get In touch if you like learning about creative account management just as much as making brews and answering the phone, booking photography etc.
The role will include:
General admin duties not limited to but including:
- Meet & greet at door.
- Answer phones, and take messages.
- Manage and order office supplies; refreshments, water, stationary, treats for the team and beer for a Friday.
- Keep production boards (digital and old skool) up to date.
- Upload and organise any comms on project management system.
- Manage calendars for directors and project management team.
- Support Finance Director with invoices and invoice chasing.
Provide support to the project management team:
- Field calls from clients.
- Ad hoc cover some pre-planned or emergency project management whilst on holidays, including; contact with client via email and phone, support with managing work schedule for team.
- Schedule contractors: including freelancers, photographers, surveyors. Keep contractor rosters up to date.
- Schedule client meetings for production team.
Contact email@example.com. Please send a CV and covering letter to start a confidential conversation.